Pages

Friday, May 10, 2019

How to feel calm

Writing: How to feel calm

Monday 29th April 2019

Purpose: to explain
Audience: Mum
Plan: in book


Tuesday 30th April 2019

Feeling calm is important because if your angry and you want to feel soothing and happy but
you can't if you don’t have calm in your life. Here is an explanation about feeling calm.


Wednesday 1 May
I know I’m angry when my nose turns red. This then also make my hands turn into a fist and
I feel like I want to punch or kick something. When I am angry at home I walk into my room and
slam my room door.


2 May 2019
What I do when I’m angry. When I am angry I try to calm down a little bit and watch the timer.
The timer is in the kitkat area. When I watch the timer it makes me start to calm down.
 has ran out and at the end of the timer I would feel more calm.

How you can tell when I calm down
I have a smile on my face my hands go back to normal if
I’m at school I would laugh with my friends and break time.

Conference with Miss Hudson

Remember to use cause and effect words.
When I
Then I
This then makes me
If I do this...then…
Make your sentences sentences into one full paragraph l    




No comments:

Post a Comment